Glenn J. Larrabee's Assessment of Malingered Neuropsychological Deficits PDF
By Glenn J. Larrabee
Read or Download Assessment of Malingered Neuropsychological Deficits PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Size and illustration of Sensations deals a glimpse into the main subtle present mathematical methods to psychophysical difficulties. during this ebook, editors Hans Colonius and Ehtibar N. Dzhafarov, best students within the box, current a large spectrum of cutting edge ways and methods to classical difficulties in psychophysics at varied degrees of stimulus complexity.
Technical Foundations of Neurofeedback offers, for the 1st time, an authoritative and entire account of the clinical and technical foundation of EEG biofeedback. starting with the physiological origins of EEG rhythms, Collura describes the root of measuring mind job from the scalp and the way mind rhythms replicate key mind regulatory procedures.
Human reminiscence: buildings and pictures deals scholars a accomplished evaluate of analysis in human reminiscence. offering a theoretical historical past for the study, writer Mary B. Howes makes use of a transparent and obtainable layout to hide 3 significant areas—mainstream experimental learn; naturalistic study; and paintings within the domain names of the amnesias, malfunctions of reminiscence, and neuroscience.
Because the so-called 'cognitive revolution' in psychology within the Nineteen Sixties, it has usually been stated that 'behaviourism is dead'. This publication demonstrates why this isn't the case and the way the behavioural method has persisted to flourish. Leslie starts off by means of summarising the behavioural method of psychology and indicates the way it differs from different modern and cognitive techniques.
- The Handbook of the Neuropsychology of Language (Blackwell Handbooks of Behavioral Neuroscience)
- Anatomy of the Soul: Surprising Connections between Neuroscience and Spiritual Practices That Can Transform Your Life and Relationships
- The Polyvagal Theory: Neurophysiological Foundations of Emotions, Attachment, Communication, and Self-regulation (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
- Epilepsy: Mechanisms, Models, and Translational Perspectives (Neurological Disease and Therapy)
- The Cognitive Behavioral Workbook for Anxiety: A Step-By-Step Program
- Aphasia and Related Neurogenic Language Disorders
Additional info for Assessment of Malingered Neuropsychological Deficits
Assessment of Malingered Neuropsychological Deficits by Glenn J. Larrabee