Download e-book for kindle: Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces: Trends in by Toyoko Imae
By Toyoko Imae
Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces describes the complicated chemistry of monolayers at interfaces. targeting the new traits of technique and know-how, that are crucial in monolayer technological know-how. they're utilized to monolayers of surfactants, amphiphiles, polymers, dendrimers, enzymes, and proteins, which serve many uses.
Introduces the methodologies of scanning probe microscopy, floor strength instrumentation, floor spectroscopy, floor plasmon optics, reflectometry, and near-field scanning optical microscopy. glossy interface response procedure, lithographic expertise and sorts of monolayers like adsorption, Langmuir and Langmuir-Blodgett monolayers at air/liquid, liquid/liquid, liquid/solid and air/solid interfaces, are all covered.
- Introducing novel methodologies and technologies
- Covering the differing kinds of monolayers
- Discusses all at present to be had instrumental thoughts for learning every kind of monolayer
Read Online or Download Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces: Trends in Methodology and Technology (Interface Science and Technology) PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Computational Chemistry utilizing the computer, 3rd version takes the reader from a simple mathematical beginning to starting research-level calculations, fending off dear or intricate software program in prefer of workstation purposes. Geared in the direction of a complicated undergraduate or introductory graduate direction, this 3rd variation has revised and increased assurance of molecular mechanics, molecular orbital concept, molecular quantum chemistry, and semi-empirical and ab initio molecular orbital methods.
Help vector machines (SVMs) are utilized in various purposes, together with drug layout, nutrients qc, metabolic fingerprint research, and microarray data-based melanoma category. whereas such a lot mathematicians are well-versed within the special good points and empirical functionality of SVMs, many chemists and biologists usually are not as accustomed to what they're and the way they paintings.
The subject of wettabilty is very very important from either basic and utilized points. The purposes of wettability diversity from self-cleaning home windows to micro- and nanofluidics. This ebook represents the cumulative knowledge of a contingent of world-class (researchers engaged within the area of wettability.
Das umfangreiche Standardwerk ermöglicht es, sich in das Spezialgebiet einzuarbeiten und zeigt Wege, mit denen eine optimale Ausführung des Kontaktsystems in Schaltgeräten erreicht und eine sichere und zuverlässige Kontaktgabe gewährleistet werden. Neue Herausforderungen und Weiterentwicklungen, die sich bezüglich des Schaltverhaltens elektrischer Kontakte – z.
- Synthetic Methods of Organometallic and Inorganic Chemistry, Volume 5, 1999: Volume 5: Copper, Silver, Gold, Zinc, Cadmium and Mercury: BD 5 (Synthetic methods of organometallic & inorganic chemistry)
- Welchen Stellenwert räumen Lehrer und Schüler dem Experiment im Chemieunterricht ein? (German Edition)
- Characterization of Nanocomposites: Technology and Industrial Applications
- Hydrophile - Lipophile Balance of Surfactants and Solid Particles: Physicochemical Aspects and Applications (Studies in Interface Science)
- Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 147
- Ionic Liquids further UnCOILed: Critical Expert Overviews
Extra info for Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces: Trends in Methodology and Technology (Interface Science and Technology)
Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces: Trends in Methodology and Technology (Interface Science and Technology) by Toyoko Imae